Click the Headlines to Explore
- I offer 4 kinds of LIVE classes through my Portal: Coronayoga, Infinity Breathwork, Lettuce Meditate, and Lettuce Ride. The LIVE class experiences are included in the Monthly LIVE + On-Demand Membership for $108/mo.
- Make sure you adjust your Namastream settings to receive email reminders and you’ll get notified 30 or 60 minutes prior to class. This notification email will contain the link to join the LIVE broadcast! You can access your LIVE classes via the Calendar as well.
- Play my Spotify playlist that goes with the live Coronayoga or Lettuce Ride class – this is optional. You do not need music for meditation or breathwork classes.
- Notice how AMAZING you feel after class!
- Spread the word to your friends and on social media. Tag @treenuhdotcom
- Take classes On-Demand.
- Rinse and repeat.
Setting up your practice space
This is your time. Approach it as sacred. Set up your space as a ritual. It will be ideal for you to have a space where you can practice with as few distractions as possible (i.e., close the bedroom door, put the phone on “Do Not Disturb”, put aside the to-do list, etc.) You will need space around you so you don’t hit anything (or anyone) with your arms or legs. Test out your space to see if you can kneel without hurting your knees. I recommend having a yoga mat, 2 yoga blocks, a yoga strap, and 2 washcloths for every practice, plus 4 bath towels and some pillows if you are taking a Stretchy McStretcherton class.
Playing music during class
I do not broadcast any music during the live class but I do make a playlist for every class. If you want to practice with the same music I am listening to while I teach, find the class within my public playlists and play it on your device. The playlist will begin right at class start time and I will let you know when that is while I am broadcasting. If you have multiple devices, I recommend using your computer/laptop for the live class portion, and your phone for the Spotify portion – this way you can control the volume independently. (I do not use Crossfade in the playback.).
– Thou shalt listen to the body. We lean into discomfort and don’t do anything that causes pain.
– Thou shalt breathe – yoga is really a practice of breath control. Aim to make it smooth, slow, and deep.
– Thou shalt make time for Savasana.
– Thou shalt smile in the heart.
– Thou shalt witness the mind.
– Thou shalt zen the f*ck out.
All classes except PHUN are appropriate for beginners.
Hatha n Flow – The swirl ice cream of yoga classes… it is part flow, part Hatha and 100% delicious. We will hold postures to learn proper alignment and also move from one pose to another as a continuous flow. This is my signature style.
Slowdown – We will move slowly and gently through this practice. Allow the body and mind to become more still and calm as we move through mindful, meditative yoga.
Stretchy McStretcherton – We will hold poses in a passive stretch for an extended period of time to open the muscle belly and release connective tissue or in a supported relaxation pose with the use of props. Bring throw pillows and towels to act as yoga props.
Phun – You need to have an existing practice to take this class as I will be calling out pose names with fewer alignment cues. Get ready to play! This is an explicit, high energy, fun flow class with playlists to match.
Rawr – This is intense yoga for non-yoga peeps. Get ready to sweat and bring your A-game but no previous yoga experience is necessary. Explicit language almost guaranteed.
Zen AF – This is a guided relaxation and meditation. You will need space to lay down comfortably or sit upright in a chair. Your body temperature will drop as you relax so I recommend putting on some fuzzy socks.
The Chat – Go a little deeper with these short philosophy talks that I give after most LIVE classes. These will help explain the philosophical lesson behind the class and add another dimension of understanding to your yoga practice.
Get on my email list
Sign up below to get on my email list.
©2020 Trina Hall & Treenuh Yoga, LLC